Allendale Columbia School and The Harley School share some of the finest indoor and outdoor athletic facilities in Section V.
Allendale Columbia provides the Gannett Gymnasium Complex, the Alumni Gymnasium and both the McGucken and Werth Fields for use by the Harley-Allendale Columbia teams. The tennis courts next to Leeper Field and the recently remodeled and upgraded weight training room are also frequently used by our teams.
The following sports are played on the Allendale Columbia campus:
- All levels of Boys’ Soccer
- All levels of Girls’ Volleyball
- All levels of Cross Country
- Girls’ JV Tennis
- Varsity and Junior Varsity Boys’ and Girls’ Basketball
- All levels of Girls’ Softball
- Boys’ JV Tennis
- All levels of Track
Harley hosts the following programs on its campus:
- All levels of Girls’ Soccer
- Girls’ Varsity Tennis
- Modified Boys’ and Girls’ Basketball
- All levels of Swimming
- All levels of Baseball and Boys’ Varsity Tennis
A shuttle bus runs between the Harley and Allendale Columbia campuses at 3:05 pm daily to transport student athletes for practices and home games. Practices usually begin at 3:30 pm, while games, matches and meets start at 4:15 pm or 4:30 pm, depending on the sport.